SharePoint in 2008: The Next Steps
sponsored by SearchWinIT
Microsoft SharePoint 2007 Products and Technologies are rapidly becoming an important part of the enterprise. Organizations continue to look for ways to extend the system to meet user demand and requirements. How well is SharePoint addressing maturing enterprise needs? What are the options that customers have when extending SharePoint services to customers, partners, and contractors?
Burton Group Research Director Guy Creese will discuss the growth of SharePoint in the enterprise, the challenges of maturing deployments, and the market for solutions that support enterprise needs. This session will explore:
- The current state of SharePoint as an enterprise collaboration platform
- How SharePoint stacks up within the collaboration market
- What are some of the limitations of SharePoint when extending it with other parts of the enterprise?
- How has the third party market responded to gaps in the SharePoint functionality?
- What can enterprises expect as they grow their SharePoint investments?
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)